Member Calendar Photo Contest
We invite our members to share their most beautiful, engaging, and fun photos for the chance to appear in our 2021 calendar! Calendars will be mailed out in place of our December issue of Highline Notes.
Submissions are accepted until Oct. 12, 2020.
- Only Cass County Electric Cooperative members and employees of member businesses are eligible for the contest.
- Photos must be electronic.
- We are looking for scenic photos that reflect the beauty of our service territory (seasons, lifestyle, or landscapes).
- Photos MUST NOT include people.
- The photos must be taken by the member.
- You may submit up to 8 photos.
- Photo entries MUST be in color and appropriately sized for printing at 12 inches wide by 9 inches high (2000 pixels).
- Only horizontal (landscape) photos will be accepted. Vertical photos do NOT qualify.
By entering the photo contest, you agree to give Cass County Electric rights to publish your photo in the Highline Notes magazine/calendar and to use it to promote the calendar contest in the future in print and social media.
We will have an employee team review the photos submitted for the calendars. A total of 13 winners will be selected. Each monthly winner will receive $50, and our cover photo winner will receive a grand prize of $100. Winners will be announced after the October 12 deadline.