5 things you'll love about electric lawn care
The warm weather has allowed flowers to finally bloom throughout your yard, but along with those flowers come weeds, thistles, and the crabgrass you swore you took care of last spring. Not to worry, you have some new tools in your tool kit that are going to help you maintain the best yard on the block – and, they’re electric!
No longer will you have to pull a stubborn cord on your grass trimmer to get it to start. By going electric, you only need to pop in a battery and press a button to take on any yard challenge, big or small. Whether it’s a grass trimmer or a lawn mower, here are five things you’ll love about electric lawn care!
- No harsh odor or chemicals - Fresh cut grass will be the only thing you smell with electric lawn care equipment. Since there is no need for gas to power your equipment, you are not exposed to harsh odors.
- Easy to start and stop - Electric grass trimmers are equipped with a button or switch that turns on the machine faster and more quietly than a traditional twostroke or four-stroke grass trimmer.
- Less noise - Electric lawn mowers are built with less rumbly machinery, so they make less noise than traditional gas-operated mowers. This means your lawn maintenance won’t bother your neighbors, no matter how close you are.
- Lightweight - Electric grass trimmers are equipped with a button or switch that turns on the machine quieter and faster than a traditional two-stroke or four-stroke grass trimmer.
- One battery does it all - One battery does more! Most electric grass trimmer brands have batteries that can be used in multiple tools, including leaf blowers, chainsaws and more!